Monday, April 26, 2010

OMG ZOO!












We went to the zoo yesterday and spent a great Sunday afternoon scoping out all the animals. I'm such a kid, I was too excited to stop and get lunch and took, like, a million photos. I just applied for a job there online because I want to be there every day of my natural life. Anyhow, someone want to know what to get me for my birthday? A zoo membership to the Woodland Park Zoo is what. I loved it so much I was able to tune out all of the little crazy kids that were getting in the way of my lens and saying either one of two things "HE'S SLEEPING!!!!!!!!!" or "HE JUST POOOOOOOOOOOPED!!!!!!!!!!!!" Dear Zoo, please have an adults only day or an Emily only day. The only thing that I was disappointed about was that the Sun Bear didn't make an appearance. But other than that it was perfect weather and most of the animals were out and visible in the sun and either taking naps or eating. So perfect. Enjoy.
-EJH

1 comment:

  1. Fun! I used to have a zoo membership and go all the time to draw the animals. Weekdays are definitely better.

    ReplyDelete